This sophisticated townhome is set in a prime location with spectacular harbor views! Filled with upgrades and in immaculate condition. Enjoy Potomac River views from the spacious private terrace level upper terrace deck! This 3 bedroom, 3 Full Bath, 2 Half Bath home offers sophisticated spaces to live, work and entertain, all within a convenient and flexible floor plan, in the heart of the thriving National Harbor community. The entry-level includes a two-car garage (with additional driveway parking), plus an Office/Den/Gym with a Â½ Bath. One level up is the home's main living area with an inviting open floor plan, that includes a Living/Dining room-combo, and a separate gourmet kitchen with table space and high end SS appliances, abundant cabinetry and a large island-seating 4. Upstairs, the primary suite is the centerpiece, featuring a luxury bath with two vanities and an oversized shower and separate tub with water jets. Rounding out this level is a second bedroom with an en suite bath and walk-in closet. The laundry room is located on tis levels landing. The top level features the fourth bedroom with an en suite bath, walk-in closet, it also features a wet bar, wine fridge, plus a large family room with a wall of glass doors leading to the wonderful terrace, with views of community green spaces, National Harbor attractions, the Potomac River and beyond. Views to enjoy in all seasons! Oversized windows, 9' ceilings, crown molding, recessed lighting, and hardwood flooring throughout the main living area are additional design highlights of this stunning home. With a prime location in close proximity to various Harbor festivals, fine dining, boutique shopping, Tanger Outlets, The Capital Wheel, MGM 5-star casino, and hotel. Water Taxi to SW Waterfront, Old Town Alexandria & Washington Harbor. Easy access to commuter routes, transportation, and more, this home is ready for you! All Furniture is for sale, and negotiated separately.
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Potomac Overlook Condo
Other, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV
Prince George's County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Concrete Driveway, Lighted.
- Balcony, Brick, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Playground, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Gated Community
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price