Welcome to Midtown Alexandria! This unit offers great views of the sunrise and treetops. In the distance, you can even see across to National Harbor. Features of this unit include: an open kitchen with shaker-style wood cabinets; granite counters; and GE Profile stainless steel appliances. The spacious bathroom connects directly to the bedroom. Both closets in the bedroom have been upgraded with custom shelving systems. The front-loading Washer and Dryer were installed less than a year ago. On the 7th Floor, this unit is down the hall from the community amenities. The grand outdoor pool terrace includes a wet bar and connects to the year-round grill deck. There is a party room on this level that has a kitchen for events and a pool table for resident use. The furniture in all the common areas have been updated within the last two years. On the ground floor, the lobby is staffed with 24-concerige and an on-site management office. Other amenities include a cyber cafÃ©, coffee station, and dry cleaning delivery lockers. This unit has one garage parking space, located on the 6th floor (a primo spot close to the elevator!). Across the street from the Southern Entrance to the building is the Huntington Metro station. This is the termination point for the Yellow Line Metro; and is a direct shot to National Landing, DCA, and on to Washington DC. The AMC Theatre, restaurants, and the brand-new Wegmans are at Hoffman Center just around the corner. Easy access to Old Town Alexandria and commuting options on the Beltway.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
805 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium
Fairfax County Public Schools
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Private.
- Brick, Concrete
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Other, Trees/Woods
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price